What Is Yellow Kratom?
- Harvesting Kratom Leaves at Later Stages
– It is believed that mature Mitragyna Speciosa leaves have a yellow hue at the later stages of maturity. When these leaves are processed, they produce yellow kratom powder.
- Harvesting Premature Kratom Leaves
– Some vendors explain that picking younger kratom leaves gives them a yellow hue.
- Blending Different Strains
– The yellow strain may also result from mixing white, red, and green strains and then fermenting them.
- Unique Drying Technique
– This is the most popular theory. It suggests that red-vein or white-vein kratom leaves are dried for extended periods. Others explain that green and white kratom is blended but dried indoors, not outdoors.
Yellow Vein Kratom Dosage
Your body size and weight Your tolerance Your metabolism rate The yellow kratom strain you are using